The following is the policy for using JukeBoxTags.com. For the
remainder of the document JukeBoxTags.com will be referred to as
"we","us", and "our" while you, the user, will be referred to as "you"
and "yours". With using any part of this site, you agree to follow the
policy in every aspect listed below and realize this may be ammended at
any time. Our policy is as follows:
- As a user of JukeBoxTags.com, you agree not to hold JukeBoxTags.com
accountable for any damage to hardware, software or any other tangible
or intangible item due to using the product.
- When purchasing an account from JukeBoxTags.com, you realize and
agree to the fact that the account is owned and will be used by only
the purchaser. Providing access to your account to unauthorized users
may result in termination of your account at your expense.
- Any reproduction of any materials off of JukeBoxTags.com can only
be used for personal use and may not be distributed under any
circumstances without express-written consent.
- If you have any issues with JukeBoxTags.com, it is your
responsibility to contact us and our responsibility to reply in a
timely manner. You agree that you first and only course of action for
any issues from this site is to contact us.
- At JukeBoxTags.com, your privacy is important. We will never sell,
share or offer any of your personal information to any outside source.
- Though we strive for 100% up time for web access to the site, you
the user realize that at certain times access to the site may not be
available. By continuing to use the site with this understanding you
agree your only course of action is to notify us of this occurence.
- By purchasing the product, you agree that you where giving the
opportunity to test the software before hand and therefore realize
there are no refunds for the product after purchase.